Sam Ward spoke of his pride at being part of the England side after his goal handed Bobby Crutchley’s team a place in the semi-finals of the Rabobank EuroHockey Championships. Ward spoke to The Top of the D post match, you can see the interview below.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Maddie Hinch: Great Britain’s ‘cheat code’ announces her retirement.
- England’s World Cup gets off to the perfect start.
- Revington aiming to guide England to World Cup glory
- Danny Kerry to step down as coach of Great Britain and England
- FIH CEO Thierry Weil weighs in on the Hockey Stars Awards controversy.